1. Masks/Neck Gaiters ON at all times for players and spectators – EXCEPT DURING ON ICE PLAY.
2. Where possible, only one parent/guardian/chaperone should accompany the youth participant.
3. NO SPECTATORS FOR ACTIVITIES INVOLVING ADULTS 18 AND OLDER.
4. No team water bottles, PLAYERS MUST HAVE A PERSONAL water bottle (with name)
5. Please practice social distancing at all times
6. Please do not enter the building more than 20 minutes before the scheduled game time.
7. Players must leave facility within 10 minutes of session ending. NO LOITERING!
8. Spectators should wait outside after the game for the players.
9. THERE ARE NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED IN LOCKER ROOM AREA UNLESS YOU ARE EXITING THE ARENA OR QUICKLY TIEING SKATES.
10. Designated entrance and exit will be marked with signage
11. Restrooms will be available for participants, spectators and staff only with limited occupancy posted at the entrance to the rooms.
12. Sanitation protocols will be implemented in all common areas with even greater attention to touch points (handles, knobs, fixtures, benches, vending machines) and high use areas (benches,lobby, restrooms).
13. Offices and all private areas will be off-limits to all but staff including meeting/activity rooms.
14. Team rooms will be open for use only up to 50% capacity with maximum number posted. Players may need to dress sequentially in small groups if rooms do not accommodate. Face